Shippers prefer working with FLS Transportation when...
- They need competitive shipping rates.
- They have shipments that require safe, on-time & efficient deliveries.
- There is tight capacity in rural areas.
- They need to find highly experienced freight carriers across the US, Canada and Mexico.
- They need help with moving shipments cross-border. FLS Transport ensures each carrier has all the documentation to cross the border and has smooth inspections.
Why is FLS Transportation the best when it comes to FTL (Full-Truck-Load) freight shipping?
- We have a large carrier base that can cover all aspects of FTL or Dry Van shipments.
- 24/7 load monitoring.
- 24/7 pickups and deliveries.
- All of our drivers are vetted for the highest safety standards to ensure all cargo is handled with care.
How does FLS Transportation solve your freight problems?
- We secure experienced drivers for our customer’s FTL freight needs.
- Being the industry expert allows us to take a proactive approach to managing our customer’s loads.
- We make sure to get loads picked up regardless of the cost.
- Shipping cross-border? We proactively communicate with customs agents at the border to ensure our drivers are cleared in order to keep on-time deliveries.
Single or Multi Drop
Dry van shipping is the most economical and reliable way to ship cargo safely and securely across various regions. With a wide variety of options available for different sizes, shapes, and weights, dry van shipping services can provide the perfect solution for any individual or business looking to transport items from one place to another. Dry vans are also great for long-distance trips as they offer more protection against the elements than other freight containers.
The dry van container is a large box-like structure designed with sturdy walls, doors, and floors to protect whatever items you are shipping inside. The interior space of the container is typically kept dry, making it ideal for transporting food, pharmaceuticals, electronics, machinery, metals, and other fragile materials. The driver will often secure your items, so they do not shift during transit while also helping you load and unload if needed.
Another key benefit of dry van shipping is its cost-effectiveness. Depending on your destination and the weight of items being shipped, it’s much more affordable than rail or air freight services.
At its core, dry van shipping provides an efficient means of delivering items near and far safely without breaking the bank. It’s no wonder many businesses – especially those in the retail industry – opt for this type of transportation when they need quick deliveries at competitive prices!
What industries do we work with primarily for Dry Van Shipping?
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Energy Solutions
- Home and Office Furniture, Fixtures, and Appliances
- Food & Beverage
- Government and Education
- Paper & Packaging
- Plastics and polymers
- Technology and Electronics
- Transportation and Warehouse
FLS Transportation has every industry covered – every shipping mode covered – across every branch.
Don’t see your industry? Contact us for detailed information on moving your shipment.
Ready, set, ship.
Get a quote. Book your load.
Spot quotes, regular lanes or RFPs…. if you’re ready to ship, we’ve got you covered.
FLS can give you a quote based on a little info and a 10 minute call.
"*" indicates required fields