Shippers prefer working with FLS Transportation when...
- They need competitive shipping rates.
- Other providers have delays in transit, they turn to FLS.
- They need help with getting the correct freight classification.
- They need real-time updates, 24/7 customer service.
- They need help managing unforeseen charges that cause a delivery delay.
- They need more control over their shipments.
- They need help with moving shipments cross-border. FLS Transport ensures each carrier has all the documentation to cross the border and has smooth inspections.
Why is FLS Transportation the best when it comes to LTL freight shipping?
- We have a large carrier base that can cover all aspects of LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments.
- 24/7 load monitoring.
- 24/7 pickups and deliveries.
- All of our drivers are vetted for the highest safety standards to ensure all cargo is handled with care.
How does FLS Transportation solve your LTL problems?
- We secure experienced drivers for our customer’s LTL freight needs.
- Being the industry expert allows us to take a proactive approach to managing our customer’s loads.
- We make sure to get loads picked up regardless of the cost.
- Clients often have customs and inspection issues that our team tackles before a problem arises.
- We communicate with customs agents at the border to ensure our drivers are cleared in order to keep on-time deliveries.
Standard & Volume LTL
Less Than Truckload shipping can be complex and confusing, but not with FLS! Whether you are shipping a single pallet or 15 pallets, the FLS LTL Team partners with shippers all over North America to find the highest quality carriers and the most cost-effective LTL solution for the job.
FLS works with major common LTL carriers & smaller regional outfits all across North America to ensure your LTL shipments are handled with great detail and care to meet all service expectations.
FLS’s deep network of LTL carriers across North America gives our customers unmatched access to the best LTL service possible. Whether you require a specific rate structure, time-definite service, temperature control, or difficult cross-border moves, FLS has got your back! Our LTL team has the latest API & EDI technology and capabilities to match you up with the best carrier for the job for all shapes and sizes of LTL and Volume LTL service. To ensure your freight arrives on time and damage free, our team of LTL experts will provide multiple options for standard, guaranteed, Volume LTL, and time-critical service. Not only that, but our online customer portal provides anytime visibility to shipment tracking, daily customized reports, and invoices.
Do you have an important RFP coming up? No sweat!
Our vast LTL carrier relationships provide our customers with any rate structure required for your bid including pallet rates, hundred-weight pricing (CWT), and Czarlite tariffs as well. Are you tired of quoting LTL shipments every day? Talk to an FLS Sales Representative today about our LTL Freight Management program to learn more about how our dedicated team can provide you with a free freight bill & operations audit to identify both cost and time savings. Let FLS do the heavy lifting and make your LTL shipping no sweat!
What industries do we work with primarily for LTL Shipping?
Industry LTL Solutions
- EDI Integration Capabilities
- KPI Tracking & Reporting
- Freight Bill Audit
- Additional Cargo Liability Insurance
- Claims Resolution Management
- Time Sensitive Solutions
- Customer Specific Pricing For Managed Transportation
- LTL Customer Portal (Coming Soon)
Specific Industries Served
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Energy Solutions
- Food & Beverage
- Government and Education
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Appliances
- Paper & Packaging
- Technology and Electronics
- Transportation and Warehouse
FLS Transportation has every industry covered – every shipping mode covered – across every branch.
Don’t see your industry? Contact us for detailed information on moving your shipment.
Ready, set, ship.
Get an LTL quote.
Go big with your small freight. When it comes to moving your freight,
big or small – the answer is always “yes”. Spot quotes, regular lanes or
RFPs… if you’re ready to ship, we’ve got you covered.
"*" indicates required fields