Shippers prefer FLS Transportation Project Logistics Services when...
- They need a one-stop shipping shop.
- They need competitive shipping rates.
- They have shipments that require safe, on-time & efficient deliveries.
- There is tight capacity in rural areas.
- They need to find highly experienced freight carriers across the US, Canada and Mexico.
- They need help with moving shipments cross-border. FLS Transport ensures each carrier has all the documentation to cross the border and has smooth inspections.
Why is FLS Transportation the best when it comes to Project Logistics?
- We are a one-stop shipping shop, with on-time delivery.
- We have a large carrier base that can cover all aspects of specialized shipments.
- 24/7 load monitoring.
- 24/7 pickups and deliveries.
- All of our drivers are vetted for the highest safety standards to ensure all cargo is handled with care.
Why is FLS the best choice for Project Logistics Services?
- With almost 4 decades of experience in the project logistics world, we can foresee and be candid about any issues we see with future projects, whether that be a tight timeline, or having the proper equipment at a job site to get the freight unloaded.
- We know what questions to ask ahead of time so it can run as smoothly as possible.
- We secure experienced drivers for our customer’s freight needs.
- We make sure to get loads picked up regardless of the cost.
- Shipping cross-border? We proactively communicate with customs agents at the border to ensure our drivers are cleared in order to keep on-time deliveries.
How do we solve customer problems?
Well, that is a secret. Mostly our ability to source an agent anywhere In North America, getting their goods there on time, in one piece, and meeting their deadlines.
Project logistics services are an invaluable resource for businesses that need to transport goods quickly, safely, and cost-effectively. Whether you’re dealing with a long-term contract or just a one-off shipment, a project logistics specialist can provide the necessary knowledge and expertise to move your cargo without any delays or hiccups.
FLS Transportation Logistics Coordinators can help customers decide which type of shipping is best for their particular needs, regardless of needing air freight, Full-Truck-Load, Less-Than-Truckload, or rail freight. Every kind of transport has its advantages and disadvantages to consider when making shipment decisions. By working with one of our Logistics Coordinators, you can rest assured that we will use the most cost-effective and efficient solution every time.
Our project logistics services include coordinating all parties involved in the shipping process. This team may include customs agents, carriers, and other third parties who may be needed for certain types of shipments. They also manage the booking processes, carrier selection, and negotiations to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
In addition to providing crucial supply chain support, FLS Logistics Coordinators offer several other essential benefits that make them invaluable for businesses.
What industries do we work with primarily for Logistics Services?
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Energy Solutions
- Food & Beverage
- Government and Education
- Home and Office Furniture, Fixtures, and Appliances
- Paper & Packaging
- Technology and Electronics
- Transportation and Warehouse
FLS Transportation has every industry covered – every shipping mode covered – across every branch.
Don’t see your industry? Contact us for detailed information on moving your shipment.
Ready, set, ship.
Talk to a Project Manager.
On time and in the right order… Synchronize logistics management
for your project from initial planning, to process and completion.
"*" indicates required fields