Shippers prefer working with FLS Transportation when...
- They need competitive shipping rates.
- They have unique, heavy, oversized shipments that require safe, escorted & efficient deliveries.
- There is tight capacity in rural areas for RDG Over dimensional loads.
- They need to find highly experienced specialized flatbed freight carriers.
- They need help with moving shipments cross-border. FLS Transport ensures each carrier has all the documentation to cross the border and has smooth inspections.
Why is FLS Transportation the best when it comes to specialized freight shipping?
- We have a large carrier base that can cover all aspects of specialized shipments.
- Our specialized carriers have TWIC cards which means:
- The Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC, is required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act for workers who need access to secure areas of the nation’s maritime facilities and vessels.
- 24/7 load monitoring.
- 24/7 pickups and deliveries.
- All of our drivers are vetted for the highest safety standards to ensure all cargo is handled with care
How does FLS Transportation solve your problems?
- We secure experienced drivers for our customer’s specialized freight needs.
- Being the industry expert allows us to take a proactive approach to managing our customer’s loads.
- We make sure to get loads picked up regardless of the cost.
- Clients often have customs issues that our team tackles before a problem arises.
- We communicate with customs at the border to ensure our drivers are cleared in order to keep on-time deliveries.
Expandable Goose Neck
Removable Goose Neck
Specialized freight shipping is an ideal option for those who need to transport items that require extra care and attention during transit. From oversized equipment to hazardous materials, this type of transportation ensures that the cargo will be delivered in the safest manner possible.
Oversize freight, or goods that exceed the normal size and weight requirements for standard shipping, can be a hassle to transport. But with FLS Transportation Services, you can rest easy knowing that your large cargo will be handled safely and securely from start to finish.
FLS Transportation Services offers unique services designed specifically for oversize freight. Utilizing our extensive network of partners and decades of industry experience, we can provide solutions tailored to suit any situation. Whether you’re shipping goods across oceans or transporting heavy machinery over land, FLS has the right solution for you.
No matter what type of oversized cargo you need to ship, FLS Transportation guarantees safe delivery with maximum efficiency. By utilizing our advanced tracking systems and insurance coverage throughout transit, we ensure the secure delivery of your goods without fail. Our cost-effective pricing structure allows customers to save money on larger shipments without sacrificing quality service.
For complex international shipments that require extra care and attention, FLS Transportation Services is an ideal choice. Our experienced team is ready to assist at all times and has flexible solutions for any shipment size or time frame, and they make it easy for customers to get their goods where they need them quickly and cost-effectively. So next time you have an oversize cargo shipment on your hands – trust FLS Transportation Services to take care of it!
What industries do we work with primarily for
Specialized Freight Shipping?
We do a lot of specialized Farm equipment for the USA/Ports and Intra USA loads along with cross-border USA to Canada/Mexico freight.
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Energy Solutions
- Food & Beverage
- Government and Education
- Home and Office Furniture, Fixtures, and Appliances
- Paper & Packaging
- Technology and Electronics
- Transportation and Warehouse
FLS Transportation has every industry covered – every shipping mode covered – across every branch.
Don’t see your industry? Contact us for detailed information on moving your shipment.
Ready, set, ship.
Get a quote. Book your load.
When it comes to moving your freight, the answer is always “yes”.
Spot quotes, regular lanes or RFPs… if you’re ready to ship, we’ve
got you covered.
"*" indicates required fields